Should You Seek Shamanic Healing
you ready for Change?
Do you feel that 'something is missing'?
“As a spiritual practice,
shamanism can become a way of life that may
utterly transform the one
who practices it” ~ Sandra Ingerman
When Should You Seek Shamanic Healing?
Shamanic healing is spiritual healing. The best marker
for you to seek shamanic healing is because "something
just doesn't feel right." You could seek spiritual healing
when something in your life has changed abruptly for no
reason because this can be a spiritually-caused incident.
You may seek this form of spiritual healing when you have
a sense that life is different after a significant trauma
or grief. You might be reading about seeking shamanic
healing when all other healing methods have failed.
Shamanic healing treats the spiritual causes of illness.
Shamanic spiritual healing addresses spiritual causes of
physical pain, especially those which do not change with
conventional therapies. Imagine a life free of spiritual
What is Spiritual Illness?
Spiritual illness happens when there is something amiss
at a soul level. Spiritual illness means that there is
something wrong or out of balance in your spiritual energy
system. Spiritual illness happens to all of us naturally
and can affect all sorts of things about your life.
Spiritual illness can have many causes. Some of these
causes can be obvious. Often the causes of spiritual
illness are not obvious at all. Most often the causes of
spiritual illness are to be found in the past.
and Symptoms You May Be Experiencing Spiritual Illness
- You find yourself repeating behaviors or events,
especially after a life-changing event or surgery
- You are having repeating bad luck with no
- You are experiencing paranormal,
'poltergeist' phenomena: moving objects, noises
you can't explain, etc.
- You can't get away from negative, shaming mental
chatter, especially which gets worse when you are
- You have a strong desire for a life change
- You are experiencing low energy
levels for no discernable reason
- You have noticed character shifts or
mood swings, especially when you are tired or when
you are caught off-guard
- You experience inner voice(s)
speaking to you
- You are abusing drugs and/or alcohol
- You find yourself having impulsive
behavior that is out of character
- You are experiencing memory problems
or memories that are not your own
- You are having poor concentration and
- For you there is a definite sense of
there being a 'before' and 'after', of things
having changed at some point
- You experienced a sudden onset of
anxiety or depression which does not respond well
to traditional treatment
- You have experienced sudden onset of
physical problems with no obvious cause; i.e.
changes to your vision or to your hearing
- You experience physical discomfort
that has no discernible cause and/or for which no
traditional treatment can shift
- You are having emotion and/or
physical reactions to reading this list
If you would like to learn more about shamanism and
shamanic healing, see the Shamanic
Books and Links page.
are experiencing any of the things in this list, please
feel free to make an appointment with me to explore or
talk about shamanic healing and spiritual illness.